Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is your dream racing event to attend?

Originally Posted on Foxsports on September 8, 2007.


After spending most of the week at the Boone Speedway watching the IMCA SuperNationals, I'm pondering what is my dream racing event to attend. 
I've been to the Knoxville Nationals, the Daytona 500, and the All-Star Challenge & Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte.  The Brickyard 400 is in the books, I've Rumbled in Fort Wayne, and I plan on going to the Chili Bowl next year.  So what is left?
I think the Monaco Grand Prix is on the short list.  LeMans.  Maybe a race at Leguna Seca.


I really should get to the Indy 500 at the Brickyard, and I'd think that the Little 500 should be on the short list too.  Indiana Sprint week sounds fun, as do the Oval Nationals.


On the Nascar side, I think going to Bristol would be an experience, as would Martinsville.  I'd love to see a road race, probably at Watkins Glen.
So, if time or money were not an issue - what racing event would you go to?

No comments:

Post a Comment