Saturday, July 24, 2010

Intercepted Nascar Emails

Originally Posted on Foxsports on September 26, 2007.


Saturday, September 1, 2007 7:48:02 a.m.
Kyle - Just a quick note about the Toyota thing.  Please, Please, Please don't mention it again.  We want to do a big roll out, and we're concerned about how your current employer and the other Chevy guys will take it.  We'd like to win a Championship, and I'm sure you personally would too.  Let's not sink the ship before it's time.  Give me a call if you have any questions.   J.D.
PS - DO NOT MENTION THE M&M DEAL!!!
PPS - If this is the worst thing you ever do, it's no big deal.  I mean, we've dealt with Tony for how long?!?

Sunday, September 9, 2007 5:02:34 a.m.
Bro - I don't know what else we can do to help him out.  I mean we added two drivers to the Chase to make it easier for him to get in, and he still doesn't make it.  Ratings will plummet unless he wins a race this year.  Any ideas who the new sponsor will be?  Frankly I think Bud is out of their freaking mind to let him go.  But then again, they're also walking out of the Busch series deal.  Well, this latest debacle has driven me to drink too.  Any luck with the football team plan?  Sis
PS  - Rumor has it that Smith is trying to buy NHIS.  Sucker.  Like we'll let him move another race, especially to  Vegas.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 10:23:58 p.m.
Jade - I know I'm moving on from Budweiser, but do you think they'll keep stocking my cooler?  I won't have a beer or liquor sponsor.   I promise to show up once and a while with an old hat or T-shirt.  Thanks for checking for me.  Junior

Saturday, September 15, 2007 6:33:09 p.m.
Champ - Don't worry about failing to qualify at NHIS.  Sometimes it takes a while to get the hang of qualifying, and there are a lot of fast cars that don't make the show each week.  We'll see if it works to add a race later this season.  RP

Monday, September 17, 2007 1:37:55 a.m.
Clint - Congratulations on the win!!  Once I'm back, we'll celebrate in style - that first win is a big deal.  Earnhardt always wanted to go hunting, but we'll figure out what you'd like to do.  Do you think you'll have time to help Austin out again at the dirt track?   Don't let Harvick talk you into anything!  If all goes well, I should have some yak steak to celebrate with by the end of this week.  Enjoy the sponsor in your victory celebration.  Richard

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 8:30:04 p.m.
Kasey - Congrats on the Bud sponsorship.  It is awesome!  If you enjoy it half as much as I have, you will think you've died and gone to heaven.  I have to say, I'm delighted it didn't stay with my step-mother's company.  Karma, I guess.  Junior
PS - If you happen to have any "extra" Bud, I'd be glad to take it off your hands!

Saturday, September 22, 2007 6:23:22 p.m.
Champ - Don't worry about failing to qualify at NHIS  Dover.  Sometimes it takes a while to get the hang of qualifying, and there are a lot of fast cars that don't make the show each week.  We'll see if it works to add a race later this season.  RP

Sunday, September 23, 2007  11:08:43 p.m.
Hammy,   I told you that regardless what happens on the track, the garage stall is SACRED!  How could you let Kyle walk into your garage stall, flip your visor, and scold you like a toddler?!  Are you a man or a mouse?  I'd never take that from another competitor.  In fact, I've had scuffles with Jeff and Robby Gordon when they tried to walk INTO my garage stall to continue an argument.  You need to work on that - I mean the Petty Golden Boy will hardly even draw a PENALTY for it.  Quit worrying about the anger management courses - they're a breeze.  And it's not like Joe or JD will take you to task for it.  You're a proven winner.  Smoke.

Sunday September 23, 2007 11:10:00 p.m.
Kyle - Denny Hamlin?!?  I mean, can't you talk to someone who needs it like Juan Pablo Montoya?!?   Happy

Sunday, September 23, 2007 11:12:02 p.m.
Muscle Man - Heard about your height problem.  Don't let this get you down - Nascar may take some points, but you can do what I haven't done - win the Championship.  Nascar took a bunch of points from me once, and I lost the Championship.  I always figured it was a way to get back at Jack.  But I think they are over that now.  In any event, I'm calling you out again - keep winning and prove them wrong.  Your car looked great today.  MM

Sunday September 23, 2007 11:15 p.m.
Kyle - Flipping open his visor?  That was classic!  My teammate didn't have any idea what to do about it.  I don't think they'll even touch you with a penalty.  It looked like a father lecturing a son.  Maybe you should try it next weekend on Montoya!  Smoke.

Sunday, September 23, 2007 11:44:17 p.m.
Mr. Petty, Thank you for finally doing to Denny Hamlin what should have been done a long time ago - put him in his place.  He obviously didn't take it well, but he needs to learn the world doesn't revolve around him.  Thanks again, Kristin Buntain, his ex-girlfriend

Sunday September 23, 2007 11: 48:41
KP - Can we get together and discuss what happened with Hamlin?  I just don't understand what happened there - it would never happen like that in Formula One.  Should I be doing that in the garage when people cause me to crash?  Give me a call.  Thank you.  JPM

No comments:

Post a Comment